Do you talk with your customers or do you talk at them?
If you’ve done even the smallest amount of marketing the video above should make you laugh. It’s also got a lot of truth inside about how not to market. How are you turning your business into a two-way street? What are you doing to build relationships?
- Do you listen to your customers?
- Do you give them a chance to talk to you?
- Is your business a monologue or a dialog?
- Do you know where your customers spend their time?
- Do you spend time there?
- Are you sincere?
- Do you see customers real people or statistics?
- Do you give your customers what they want or what you want them to want?
My apologies for the light posting of late. A busy week working for clients and a little bit of business re-evaluation have put the blog on the back burner the last few days. It’s only temporary.
Download a free sample from my book, Design Fundamentals.