- Anything worth remarking upon.
- Remarkable is better, different, unique, opposed, original – to the nth degree.
- The further away you get from the standard, from the accepted, from the norm, from the status quo, from the ordinary, the more remarkable you are.
- You can be remarkably good and you can be remarkably bad.
- Remarkable doesn’t mean success. Success doesn’t require remarkable. But both often come hand in hand.
- Remarkable is not easy. Remarkable is not safe.
- Remarkable gathers attention to itself.
- Remarkable stands out, stands in front of, and stands apart from.
- If no one is talking about it, it isn’t remarkable.
- Remarkable is only remarkable in comparison to that which is not remarkable.
- A black and white cow is not remarkable. A purple cow is remarkable. A purple cow in a field of purple cows is not remarkable. A black and white cow in a field of purple cows is remarkable.
Are you remarkable? Is your blog remarkable? Can you become remarkable? What do you find remarkable? What does remarkable mean to you?
If you liked this post, consider buying my book Design Fundamentals