- Anything worth remarking upon.
- Remarkable is better, different, unique, opposed, original – to the nth degree.
- The further away you get from the standard, from the accepted, from the norm, from the status quo, from the ordinary, the more remarkable you are.
- You can be remarkably good and you can be remarkably bad.
- Remarkable doesn’t mean success. Success doesn’t require remarkable. But both often come hand in hand.
- Remarkable is not easy. Remarkable is not safe.
- Remarkable gathers attention to itself.
- Remarkable stands out, stands in front of, and stands apart from.
- If no one is talking about it, it isn’t remarkable.
- Remarkable is only remarkable in comparison to that which is not remarkable.
- A black and white cow is not remarkable. A purple cow is remarkable. A purple cow in a field of purple cows is not remarkable. A black and white cow in a field of purple cows is remarkable.
Are you remarkable? Is your blog remarkable? Can you become remarkable? What do you find remarkable? What does remarkable mean to you?
Download a free sample from my book, Design Fundamentals.