By now you know I’m a fan of the SEM Scholarship contests Andy Beal runs over at Marketing Pilgrim. Given all the posts I’ve written like this one on the results fo the first contest or this one about seo contests in general I thought I’d be remiss if I didn’t let you know that the finalists have been announced for the spring contest.
And the Five finalists are…drum roll please.
- AIDS Clickathon – A Viral Marketing Strategy to Fight the HIV/AIDS Virus in Africa
- Have Your Top Competitors Do Some Of Your SEO For You
- The 7 Deadly Sins that Hurt You as an SEO or SEM
- Big SEO Projects – A Strategy To Get Them
- Increase Conversion Rates with the Google Website Optimizer?
The five entries above are those that were able to drive the most traffic during the four weeks of the first phase of the contest. Now it’s up to the 16 judges to vote on which article is best. Why not read them yourself (if you haven’t already) and decide who you think should win.
On Monday Andy will announce the $10,000 grand prize winner along with releasing the traffic stats for all 20 entries. And if for any reason you forget to check on Monday I’ll be here to remind you.
If you liked this post, consider buying my book Design Fundamentals